Sunday, June 28, 2009

Layout design for "Introducing Hiccup for Kids"

Before this, i am already decided of using comic styles as my concept, so i am trying to create my design by using some of the comic there...it might more easy to kids to observe it.. BUT i realize that was quite hard to match comic styles with a websites layout...
I have been trying out of few the design that can bring out the kids feel...
So here is the final layout design for my websites....





* the main page

*my loading page- when come to this page, got a small train will come out from the right side and slowly move to the left side with pop out the smoke that is bringing out my content comic


* content pages
any comment?? lol


p/s : the comic that showing here was just a samples... i am stil in progressing in my own comic so far. I will replace back with my own design comic while it's done =)


6 comments:

  1. walao~~ syen geng wo
    content bg may b can add something like the loading page...

    ReplyDelete
  2. comic feel....so geng in drawing leh... ur character so nice n cute...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good 1...i like the loadin page..comic style =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. character is cute...so nice...the loading pic...

    eh...i feel hor...there are 3 pages, but it seem no connection..because each of page got their own style...may be u can try apply more loading page style to other comment?

    ReplyDelete
  5. it look like a book there...
    i agree with final... no enough consistent.. keep using your comic style for every page if you want it....can same design but different elements

    ReplyDelete
  6. thx for all the comment=)
    i also feel that my 3 layout that i show up there seems like come from 3 different websites one, means no connection at all>.<
    i will try to apply the same loading background design for the others pages...

    ReplyDelete